Richard J. Adams, PA has earned the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings are an indicator of a lawyer’s very high ethical standards and professional ability. According to Martindale-Hubbell, the ratings are based on five key areas:
1) Legal Knowledge - Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
2) Analytical Capabilities - Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
3) Judgment - Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
4) Communication Ability - Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
5) Legal Experience - Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
This designation is calculated using surveys from lawyers and judges in multiple jurisdictions. The AV Preeminent rating is the highest level of achievement and is “a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
The Law Offices Adams & Associates, P.A. was established by Richard J. Adams in 1990. They are experienced in bankruptcy, real estate, and mortgage law and have four South Florida locations to serve their clients. The professionals are committed to providing the highest level of service and representation for their clients. They value the attorney and client relationship and offer top-notch service at affordable fees.